One Pan Mediterranean Chicken
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Lemons, 1 juiced and 1 sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 4 chicken thighs with skin
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 bell peppers, quartered and seeded
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup feta cheese (optional)
- 8 pitted olives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil
- In a large bowl, whisk olive oil, juice of 1 lemon, vinegar, tarragon, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken, onion, bell peppers, and potatoes to bowl. Stir until everything is evenly coated
- Place vegetable-chicken mixture onto lined baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
- Scatter lemon slices over the vegetables, making sure to leave the chicken uncovered so that the skill will brown.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with parsley, feta, and olives.
Recipe derived from https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/268999/mediterranean-chicken-sheet-pan-dinner/