Healthy Banana Muffin Recipe
Servings: 12 – 16 muffins
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup egg white
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cups no calories sweetner (example: Splenda)
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cups white whole wheat flour
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats (ground in food processor)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350F oven
- Mix all wet ingredients and bananas in blender until smooth. Pour into bowl.
- Sift all dry ingredients in separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix using a whisk.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray
- Pour mixture 2/3 way up the pan
- Place pan in the oven for approximately 20 minutes