A tasty twist on a breakfast staple
Ingredients: (for 2 servings):
- 4 eggs
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Olive oil
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with chili powder.
- In a pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions 3-4 minutes. Pour eggs onto pan and cook 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add black beans and tomatoes while continuing to stir.
- Add spinach and green onion and cook until eggs are desired texture.
- Serve with salsa and chopped avocado.